Dividend Flows: Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ) expected to pay $0.08 on Oct 14, 2016

Dividend Flows: Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ) expected to pay $0.08 on Oct 14, 2016

Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ) is expected to pay $0.08 on Oct 14, 2016. The indicated annual dividend is $0.99. Shareholders owning the stock before Oct 6, 2016 will be eligible to receive the payout. Based on Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund’s current price of $10.18, the dividend is 0.82%. This dividend’s record date is Oct 11, 2016 and the announcement date is Sep 30, 2016. The stock decreased 0.88% or $0.09 on October 4, hitting $10.18. Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ) has risen 12.11% since March 2, 2016 and is uptrending. It has outperformed by 3.86% the S&P500.

Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund is a diversified, closed-end management investment fund. The company has a market cap of $1.57 billion. The Fund is an income-oriented total return fund. It currently has negative earnings. The Fund seeks total return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income by investing in a diversified portfolio of equities, convertible securities and high yield corporate bonds.

Insitutional Activity: The institutional sentiment decreased to 0.91 in 2016 Q2. Its down 0.64, from 1.55 in 2016Q1. The ratio dropped, as 19 funds sold all Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund shares owned while 27 reduced positions. 13 funds bought stakes while 29 increased positions. They now own 18.03 million shares or 4.64% less from 18.91 million shares in 2016Q1.
The Michigan-based Financial And Investment Mngmt has invested 0.05% in Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ). Morgan Stanley reported 2.22M shares or 0.01% of all its holdings. Moreover, Newgate Lc has 3.07% invested in Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ) for 378,782 shares. Cetera Advsr Ltd holds 0.01% of its portfolio in Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ) for 19,080 shares. Citigroup Inc has 0% invested in the company for 64,226 shares. Shaker Fin Serv Ltd Co has 40,008 shares for 0.27% of their US portfolio. Wfg L P last reported 0.01% of its portfolio in the stock. Raymond James Fin Advsr holds 0.02% or 196,298 shares in its portfolio. Karpus Mngmt has 0.01% invested in the company for 13,775 shares. The Missouri-based Stifel Financial Corp has invested 0.04% in Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (NASDAQ:CSQ). Janney Montgomery Scott Limited Liability Corporation has 0.05% invested in the company for 327,689 shares. Deutsche National Bank Ag last reported 0% of its portfolio in the stock. Goldman Sachs Grp has 0% invested in the company for 12,556 shares. Fifth Third Bank & Trust has 0% invested in the company for 2,655 shares. Winslow Evans And Crocker Incorporated owns 3,318 shares or 0% of their US portfolio.

CSQ Company Profile

Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (the Fund) is a diversified closed-end management investment company. The Fund’s investment objective is to provide total return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our FREE daily email newsletter.

Related posts

Leave a Comment