Is Buying Central European Media Enterprises LTD. – Class A (NASDAQ:CETV), Having Lower Short Interest a Winning Strategy?

June 26, 2018 - By Winifred Garcia

Investors sentiment decreased to 1.22 in 2018 Q1. Its down 0.32, from 1.54 in 2017Q4. It dived, as 9 investors sold Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. shares while 23 reduced holdings. 9 funds opened positions while 30 raised stakes. 28.51 million shares or 4.89% more from 27.18 million shares in 2017Q4 were reported.
Price T Rowe Incorporated Md has 3.39M shares for 0% of their portfolio. Legal General Group Public Llc has invested 0% in Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV). 116,391 are owned by Deutsche Savings Bank Ag. 13,623 were reported by Citigroup. Renaissance Limited Liability Corporation holds 269,979 shares or 0% of its portfolio. Qs Invsts Ltd holds 716 shares or 0% of its portfolio. Rhumbline Advisers owns 80,408 shares. Putnam Invs Ltd reported 0% of its portfolio in Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV). Peak6 Invests Ltd Partnership invested 0% in Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV). Bnp Paribas Arbitrage Sa holds 0% of its portfolio in Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV) for 17,608 shares. Barclays Public Ltd invested in 18,710 shares. New York-based Jane Street Group Inc Incorporated Ltd Liability Corp has invested 0% in Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV). State Board Of Administration Of Florida Retirement Sys has invested 0% in Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV). Ameritas Inv Prtnrs invested in 0% or 6,603 shares. Fmr Limited Liability Corp owns 544,912 shares for 0% of their portfolio.

The stock of Central European Media Enterprises LTD. – Class A (NASDAQ:CETV) registered a decrease of 1.32% in short interest. CETV’s total short interest was 1.91M shares in June as published by FINRA. Its down 1.32% from 1.94 million shares, reported previously. With 245,000 shares average volume, it will take short sellers 8 days to cover their CETV’s short positions. The short interest to Central European Media Enterprises LTD. – Class A’s float is 2.63%.

The stock decreased 1.25% or $0.05 during the last trading session, reaching $3.95. About 66,824 shares traded. Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV) has declined 5.00% since June 26, 2017 and is downtrending. It has underperformed by 17.57% the S&P500.

Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. operates as a media and entertainment firm in Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Romania, and the Slovak Republic. The company has market cap of $986.11 million. It broadcasts a total of 26 television channels, including general entertainment and other channels. It has a 23.24 P/E ratio. The firm also develops and produces content for television channels; and provides premium television content through a series of portals, including Voyo, a subscription based video-on-demand service, and advertising supported catch-up services on its Websites.

Another recent and important Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ:CETV) news was published by Nasdaq.com which published an article titled: “Detailed Research: Economic Perspectives on Central European Media Enterprises, Valeant Pharmaceuticals …” on June 05, 2018.

Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with our daily email newsletter.